Sunday, September 14, 2008

Iratating People!

You think i do not know that both of you did it on purpose! Stop it lah , it is over between us. Get a life! You juz can't see me happy right . You have to ruin everything. The teacher teach you also scold her . You think you damn big. Look in the mirror lah! Nothin big what. You know what you do not keep your promises , HOW TO TRUST YOU! both the same . As for the other juz becoz you join the group you act damn big but you always cry for no reasons. What is your problem. Face it , if you can scold the teracher you can also face your prblems right. Do not ever scold her again to the limit where you say things abt my God! Do not ever say bad things abt him or to the person who is preaching. All three of you really suck. You got problem come to my face lah! I am not scared at all. I found someone i like faced the fact lah! Stop thinking you can do your flirt stuff on ppl anymore... Get a life all three of you!

Ps : Do not mess with me!

No comments: