Thursday, November 13, 2008

What is going on?

Okay yesterday Naomi , Xin Ying , Kar Yun , Bei Yi and Kasturi drop by my house to pass me some notes for Cpa and Maths. They are really great bestfriends. Then i talked to them for abt an hour or so , i think? Anyway we planning for some occassion. Then in the night i called Sha , she said she was sad becoz she and her team loss the match and that they not make for the last two or three matches. Then i told her do not be sad , then she said in a joking but sad way "Your head". I told her "what you said "?, then she said "nothin". Poor thing , feel so sad for her. Then today called her still upset . Then i told her some stuff lky ..........(Big Secret). I juz feel sad for her!Anyway i miss my class and bestfriends and teachers and not forgetting Sha!Thast's all i have to say. Oh wait Jokiem Gomez talked to me again , he so funny. Okay bye and peace out:)

No comments: