Sunday, July 5, 2009

This is it!

Okay!
I decided it has been awhile since i bloged but what i really want to say is that we should all apperciate life to the fullest. Secondly , we should also understand how the people around us feels when something is wrong. This lately i am really thinking that I have very little time to spend with my classmates. This my last years so are theirs. Time flys bye so fast. When I see Michael Jackson songs it just tells me that eventually you may not see the people again and that now that we have the oppurnutiy to spend with them , we should apperciate. We should also speak our minds before we regret not telling the person or people somrthing that has been on our mind for a very long time. Life is too short for regrets. I do know that my friends and I will be succcessful. I know i may sound thick skin but we have to believe in our dreams no matter what people think of us. I will like to pass this message to my clique" I am sorry if i have not been spending time with you guys or girls". I just have been silly to think i can get something back into my life. I wasted all my time and effort . So i would like to say this"I think I have fully given up on the thing i have been trying to save for a very long time and would like to treasure the moments we have together now and forever". To Naomi , thank you for everything , love you to the core my bestfriend for life!

It is over , I thought to give one more chance to be open but I cannot wait anymore!

bye~

No comments: