Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello Everyone,
Today something very saddening happen in sckool. I think it is a little funny because the other group was crying but at the same time it very terrible.I feel that being a monitrees has some of a disadvantage lky getting into fights with one of your bestfriend because you have to do your duty. I mean i am not the one feeling this way , my friend who is a monitrees feels that way too. I am just trying to please my classmates and yet some just do not apperciate it , what can i say to this? But as i say i have great bestfriends to support me.I think we should all treasure our friends friendship alot cuz they mean alot to our lives. As for the other group i am so sad for you and i feel the pain for you all. So good luck and that i will be there for you guys , i mean it alot. Anyway that is all i have to say. Bye
Love,
Bridget

No comments: