Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day!

Okay let me tell you that this person call me to meet me up ! Oh my goodness i am freaking happy. This person wants to meet on Monday. Yes! Today this person call and this person's voice so low but nice. I feel kinda sad for naomi as she still have not tell korean boy. This is an opportunity to leave my past behind. At the same time i am so scared to meet this person.
This few days look at each other. So scared ! Things are changing in class but i talked to carine and everything will be back to where it is suppose to be. Yes ! I love it:) We will have fun together again. Today was teachers Day celebrated in class , we did a presentation for her bought a book for her too and a cake. Delicious. Oh ! Mr Lim came back to our school:) He was so hot. I also went back to primary school and saw all my teachers , but only to see Mrs Fernando first !She rocks :L) So as you can see i really had a great day. Now i am so happy for Monday! I finally get to see this person . Today rocks :)

Bye!

No comments: