Monday, December 22, 2008

A friend in need is a friend to be avoided.
" Lord Samuel

Honestly , speaking i am not really sure if you forgotten about your bestfriend or what?It is kinda of saddening that of all people i am talking about you!I mean i used to make the effort to try a way to talk to you. I won't tell what i have done to try to talk to you here on this blog. But i mean i put effort to communicate to you becoz i thought you were very busy with stuff. I guess i am wrong!Why do you think that i have not even communicated to you all this time. I shall not waste my time . I mean i am a little angry bit what can i do. Next year i will talk to you and you will always be my bestfriend but i hope you understand that i need my bestfriend and of all people you to be spending time together. Anyway wishing everyone a Happy and wondeful Chirstmas!

Peace out babys!

No comments: