Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Okay

So some people may thing that I am talking about them but as I say I am not! Dear Xin Ying I am definetly not talking about you in my blog it was someone else. Long story...... So I am kinda of sorry if you think that it is about you when it is not. But I can say that I am proud that you thought it was you and tried to say sorry. That shows that you care about our friendship. As for Naomi if you have any problems let me know as soon as possible , cuz you know I am willing to help!For heaven sake i am your Bestfriends , remember we share everything together. Anyway today is Chirstmas Eve . My eldest sister Nicole is going to church to dosome prayers, while i am waiting for my mothers wonderful cookin!Curry Devil a traditional food or lets say meal on Chirstmas Day!I received your instant message jinn!Haha:)Oh yesterday, i met Kar yun for a tiny while talked crap and made fun , haha our secret. I also called Sha to asked about her results. This how it went.



Bridget:Hey

Sha:um ..hello

Bridget:Did you make it to Sec5

Sha:Why you asked(in a serious voice)

Bridget:Um .. cuz i would like to know

Sha:ITE

Bridget:What?

Sha:You sad ah?

Bridget:Of course i am crying now!

Sha:What i am just kidding i am going Sec5!Don't cry

Bridget:You idiot!Don't play about this stuff!

after our own stuff!Haha not for anyone to know:)

Kar Yun just laugh and talk alot but thanks Kar yun!Apperciate the effort.
Oh hope thaat all my clique members and sha are okay!and that they are enjoying Chirstmas:)
I would like to say that GOD makes miracles on this day!Praise the King:)

True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."- George Washington, (as above)

With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."- Helen Keller

*And this is dedicated to my inner clique may you read these Quotes and know that you friendship means alot to me!

This Quote are for the family

My family is like a sanctuary to me. I always turn to them for support and strength. I take comfort in knowing no matter which path I choose, my family stands behind me. - Benjamin Bratt

May you all remember your family this Chirstmas!

No comments: