Monday, December 15, 2008

OkAy People,

I have not written in like a few days already!Anyway Saturday i went to like the Eurasian party at the E.A. I did not want to go because i knew i had to look after my smaller sibling cuz i know my second sis would do the disappearing act. True enough it did happen. What the Hell lah! Anyway it was the worst day for me cuz as you know i had to look after the kids. But what made me a little freaked out was that this , okay let me just tell at first i did not notice it at all. Okay there is like this primary six boy named Frankie who had a meager crush on me. His mother was like telling me that he wanted to talk to me.Then i was like "Oh!", after i cooked up a lie that my sister must be finding for me!Haha:)The evil side of me:(Anyway my bro was a Little irritated becoz the whole time he was asking my bro for me.He even wanted to share with me his drink. Okay anyway this pass few day is so stressful. But i am so happy there is only about 2 more weeks till school reopen.HEHEHEHEHE!Yes cuz i miss my clique , Sha and the whole class.That is about it got to go!
Bye:)

No comments: