Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twilight Saga


Okay last week i was given the book TWILIGHT , let me just say it is super!It took me about let me say 5 DAYs that is how intresting!Duh!My bff is also reading it with me in class alomost the same time . Haha!Now i am on NEW MOON . i so understand why alot teens are reading it is super , super fantastic. For your info Naomi , Edward is mine haha!No la can share;) This few days i have been noticing some changes in some people. Sometimes i get really worked up cuz it pisses me off. Anyway this lately have been studying like crap , like there is no tommorrow!My clique and i are really laughing alot. My Xin ying won't stop cracking joke!Anyway this is a picture of the handsome Edward Cullens in twilight!I egarly ask people to read this book!PLEASE.I WILL CRY IF ALL DON'T!Wait i think i am over- dramatic.Haha!Oh i am a little pissed with you , you under control by someone!Think before you are used!bye!


No comments: