Monday, February 23, 2009

Common Test is Over!


Today common test is finally over.. Today recieve math test i got 48/50 for math. I am so happy cuz is like the first time I ever got so high for Math. Anyway play captain's ball , our group won , this will definitely help us with the match we have with Shan and Jake..Haha:) Jake and shan you both are going to get it for taking my pictures:)Oh yeah stocker wanted to come and ask me my number , kas , naomi , kar yun and me run for our lives.The minute his friend saw me , he and his friends bothered up the bus. WTH! Anyway we quicly run into body shop. Oh ! Today during life lesson were making fun. Xin ying was making alot of fun with the show that was shown to us. We were also talking abt someone we know that was sivk. Today overall was kinda of enjoyable. Dear cheryl cheer up , you know you got us , we will never let you down no matter what....Naomi recover soon okay , pls cuz if don't i will scream my lungs out , jinn you also okay.....Kar yun also cut her hair as usually will complain like a grandmother. Haha:)Now i am scared abt the reat of the papers to come:( Anyway here the pictures of jinn birthday!Drum roll please , here it goes.....





Jinn's food is nice :)














I splash water on her. Haha:)


I farted..... it stinks like a bomb that can explode in you face..











Jinn's cake.....



The end......

The group's Picture......

No comments: