Friday, March 13, 2009

What to do?!

Okay i have not blog for a very long time. I am plain lazy..But today i am so upset to the core. No one to talk to in a place can't even speak knowing that i will be, well that is for me to know and for you to find out.My friends mean alot to me. Living in a world without them has no meaning for me anymore.The whole day crying like crap . Really if this does not work out i give up everything. The things i wanted to do in primary 2 and in sec 1 will be done. It is really up to the LORD to help me now. All i can do is pray and he will help. He is my Shepard and I am his sheep.I can only tell my friends that i love them alot and do not give up cuz i will try not too!They are my strenght and I mean nothing without them. My friends for life;) I will report soon.Typing makes me want to cry even more.Oh thanks jake for yesterday:)Enjoyed!
Peace out and bye!

No comments: