Monday, March 16, 2009

When out today!

okay i could not sleep well yesterday. I was like thinking alot of things about today.. Hehe .I had like so many calls today! I miss you girls alot:(Anyway met Naomi and then later jake:) came..Hehe she scared us. Shan took like forever to come. She was amazing , she juz took it like nothing happen. Haha!Three of us went down to school to pick up my report book. I passed. I also got a little great news though. My clique would be super happy. Oh many ppl were staring at Jake and shan , so irritating! Anyway shan was super quiet but eventually talk. We got loads of thinks out of our chest. Met"s" one of the butches in ij that jake and shan knows. I was not amused at all!We were at Bishan talking. I bought ice cream and jake follow me to get it:) HEHE! we all spent loads of time together. I would like to say that i love my clique and thank god for all of you and also the twins clique:)Take care and peace out!
O h jake i enjoyed myself today , if you wanna know to your question. HEHE!
Tonight see okay:)Naomi see you tomorrow....
Bye

No comments: