Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whatz up?!

Though your nice it is still not enough for some people!
What can I do any more?
For now i am only pissed but not angry!


Hello everyone!

Okay I feel like blogging. Today was kinda of a great day because we get to watch High School Musical 3 and eat Maggi mee at the same time. Mr Tang thought we should have a class bonding together , though my clique and I are have already watched it last year but it is so damn nice. Anyway I somehow am like pissed with well you know things that are happening in school. I will not mention it here cuz this person is someone close. Is just that i have done nothing wrong and yet the way you act is just not very nice at all. But like I say if you want to act this way by giving me a cold shoulder than I mean or guess i will do it lah. Is just piss me off the way you are acting , hopefully you reconsider to just be you again. I guess i shall not waste your time nor mine.If that is what you think but no offence do not feel bad later. It is your chose. It really makes me upset! As for Jinn do take care and we will see you tomorrow. To my clique thanks again for the great support and we shall have fun tomorrow at the Science Centre! It also hurts when you pissed with someone that your friendship is strong with and also it is pissing that there are people who tends to want to bud in your friendship, or just well irratate you by telling things that may hurt you. I have nothing to say anymore cuz i do not want to hurt anyone. Going to talk to Shan now.

Peace out,

Bridget:)

No comments: