Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hope you understand!

Sometimes I feel no matter how nice or how clear your intetions is , it is just not worth it.Some people thing that I do not care about how they feel.They just do not know that i want them to be successful , happy and enjoy their life to the fullest.All I want to say is I want to see you happy not at the end of the day sad because you did not have the right support or somebody to make you understand the importance of studying.Have you ever thought of how hard to make you understand or the promises you have made not only to me but the others? I have never stopped believing you , so have the others. Have you ever thought about the people around , their feelings towards this situation?They care so much for you! I too.I have never given up on you ,that is why I had to resort to the silent treatment. I am sorry, if this means you will do something about it then I am proud of you.Why must you give up on yourself easily?!Please stop and think. You are really smart.I can see it with my own two eyes. I hope you understand my decision. I am doing this for your own god cuz i care for you. I love you as a buddy in crime and as a bestfriend.I care so much even the clique.Let me down but not them and most importantly yourself.If you still do not want to talk to me , it is fine but i hope you understand. Well, you can hate me but can you imagine the positon I am in, to feel like I can do much more to help you but it is not enough.I understand , you do not want to talk . I am used to getting hurt but I am not used to know that my friend is not doing her best. Stay strong and strive for your goal.

Take care
Love ,
Bridget

No comments: