Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So Many Things On My Mind.

This lately I have not told anyone about my situation home. It is totally getting worst every single day. I am on nobody side because is like out of the two people ,both of them , i kinda of disagree with what they are doing, so honestly I cannot do anything about it. Now I am trying my best to get them back to the way they were , but one of them is super sturbborn and the other kinda of give up long time ago. I am really stress with loads of things that is on my freaking mind. "N" levels has already started and there is like a big decision that I have to make up now with someone. What am I going to do now? Not sure.I am really super fed up with the situation at home!

On the other hand , I am not sure what you are to me anymore? I am at mist to that. Is not like before , actually it isn't already. You will be my bestfriend of course but nothin...
I am getting headache with this!OMG!

Shan , your story about "s" is like super funny . haha!

This will be the last post that i will be writing openly as i think people who I do not want to read my blog is like reading it. The next time in a weeks time i will be putting my blog as private.

Bye and peace out!

No comments: