Friday, October 23, 2009

Miss My Clique Alot!

It is really weird but secondary life is finally over!
I remembered stepping into PL with a heart filled with confusion as to weather i would make friends and most importantly if I would fit in.I first I thought that the uniform and people was not very well.....Urm great but i found out it was everything I dreamt of to be at a place with people that impacted my life. The friends or let us say my bestfriends I made changed my life and the way I saw things. I was reading a few of my clique blogs I saw they feel the same way I felt too. I t is not fun at all to be away from school , your clique , teachers and holidays too long in fact forever. I really miss all of you girls and feel that I have to apologize at my behaviour these past few years. Thank you to all of you for the great support and encouragement.!Set for dreams and I will see you again. Oh i was thinking maybe this week we can schedule a day for that!Just send me the days you are free on my msn.Thank you clique.

Message :
Jinn called cheryl to fing out her free days
Sophia called wai yee and pig to find out her free days too.

Okay it is time for me to give you all a personal message!Here it goes!

Naomi: My bestfriend for like ever. You have stick with me through the UPs and the DOWNs. Always putting me before yourself .Thank you to that. You are like own Flesh and blood , one that I can call a Sister. You are the most wonderful person that had ever entered into my life with biggest impact. Never will I forget nor forsake you. You always be in my prayers and you will Never be FORGOTTEN!thank you for being a great bestfriend.Be the greatest dancer , you can be !Never give up.

Kasturi:Thank you for being my bestfriend , you too have stick with me through the ups and the downs. Never will I forget you too. Pursue your dreams and be the same girl i know that is always bubbly and cheeky.hehe!

Jinn: You never fail to help when I am down with you I am able to talk with without worries.Thanks alot!With you I have a sense of maturity, someone that is on the same level. And also a fighter. You are also like my chatting buddy , someone i can share my secrets with and one that understands me. I love you jinn:)

Xin: My buddy in crime for life man:)
Miss you like crap , we are always getting ourselves t into trouble together. It was no mistake making friends with you. Thank you for everything , with you i can share my emotional being because you and me have something in common in this area.hehe! Miss your jokes ,laughter and i would like to see you in your skirt.Haha!The bestfriend anyone could ask for is you. Love you too:)

Kar yun:My going home buddy:)
I would really miss us going home and meeting in the night:)I would also miss your face reaction.You have got to thank your fringe to give that awesome retard and weird look.HEHE
Thank you too for the great support!I won't say I love because you would give "that look"!
haha:)

Sophia:Big Band Buddy:)
Wilol miss your fishmonger style.KIDDING!Thank you for your great support and understanding . I will miss you too. Pursue your dreams and do not give up.May you find happiness with Marcus.Hehe! Love you:)

Cherly:The one that laughs like a pontianak!haha:)
Thanks for the jeans, that I have to say before my message to you. Thanks for everything the support and understanding. WE would sometimes bully kar yun.Hehe. Thamks for teaing my hair. I will miss seating in front of you.I will miss you too:(

Waiyee:
Thanks or being my bestfriend too.Thanks for telling what is right and wrong. I appreciate.Thanks for also bringing my wallet home:)haha , will miss your favourite phases"Mother" and "Lame lah you"!thanks for your support too.

Pig. Thanks for concern and understanding and most of all your kindness. Will miss your laughter and messing around in class.love ya too

To all my clique members thanks for the great4 years. I have alot of things to tell you but then i think I need alot of post.Hehe .Love you all and I would never ask for any other bestfriends for all I have to appreciate is you girls.I will miss you all dearly.Until we meet again I love you girls.Take care and we see each other.See you all at prom too:)

No comments: